Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hasta la vista, baby!

Hola!

This is going to be my missionary blog while I'm in the  MTC (Missionary Training Center) and while I'm out in the field in Salem, Oregon. I am so excited for the opportunity to spend the next 18 months serving people and teaching them more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

"I'm going on an adventure!"

screenshot of bilbo running














Luckily I just so happen to have the most creative and website-saavy sister and she's going to keep this blog updated with all my adventures while I'm gone!

I can't text or call, but I can write an unlimited amount of letters and I can email weekly, so I'd love it if you guys would write or email me personally and keep me posted with your life!!

Thank you for all your love and support! I look for ward to hearing from you all, and I'll see you in a few :)

Con amor,

Sister Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment